Cool and Unique Birthday Party Invitations

Ditch the digital route, and mail out REAL invitations for your next party. Kids LOVE getting mail, so indulge them with handmade invites. Sure, it would be easier to email, but I like my invitations to set the tone for my parties. Plus, they make a great keepsake for scrapbooks.

Here are some of my most favorite invitation creations. If you'd like more information about any of them please contact me via email. 

Fantastic Beasts' Suitcase

Outside and in, the invite is clever.
The party info is glued on parchment paper inside the "suitcase"
I created this invite for Evie's 11th birthday party. It's a movie party featuring the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie. This would work well for any Harry Potter themed party. 

What I like best about this papercraft invitation, is nothing was special order. Everything was readily available in my craft closet, or at Michael's Crafts. We added Initial Luggage Tags to add a personalized touch. Inside are "field notes" about some of Evie's favorite magical beasts. Party details were printed on the parchment slips, which were glued over the background.

Handmade, paper craft suitcase invites. Perfect for Harry Potter themed parties, or any going away/travel theme too!

For details about this invite check out my Fantastic Beasts Party.


Magic Wand

Kids love magic and wizards? Well, this is the invite for you! This invite was sent out for Emmy's Adventure Realm party. Perfect for any magical themed party. The girls hand painted bamboo skewers to serve as the magic wands. Contact me if you'd like more information.


Abracadabra! A magical invite.

Wonder Woman

Dawn of Justice, and the live action Wonder Woman movie are making this Amazon Princess a popular party theme. I designed this invite for a tween Martial Arts & Manicures Party

The invite looks great with or without the wrap

More invites and party planning details, tips and advice will be posted soon! So check back for creative and unique ideas. If you are interested in any of these invites, just email me. I can send you instructions, or pricing if you would rather have me make them for you.

Enjoy the day!

Maribeth

Comments